How to Buy Bitcoins with Specie or Contant Deposit
Wij can both agree on this:
Buying bitcoins with specie is confusing!
Fortunately, today I’ll display you how effortless and rapid it can be.
Wij’ve collected the best exchanges and listed them for you below.
Why buy bitcoins with contant?
- It’s private and usually quick
- One of the easiest ways to get bitcoins
Converting your metselspecie to bitcoin can get you bitcoins within a duo of hours.
Buying bitcoins with metselspecie is also private.
Many of the exchanges below do not require you to verify your identity or provide sensitive individual details.
Make sure you have a Bitcoin wallet before you buy since some of the exchanges below require one.
Wij suggest using the exchanges listed below or doing research before buying from any exchange.
Many exchanges are simply attempting to steal your individual information (like your password).
Wij do research on every exchange wij list and are very careful not to include scam exchanges on our webpagina.
Contant Bitcoin Exchanges
It’s possible to buy bitcoins with metselspecie on LocalBitcoins via metselspecie trade in-person or with contant deposit.
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy bitcoins with metselspecie on LocalBitcoins:
- Find a seller te your area who accepts metselspecie.
- Select amount of coins and place an order.
- Receive account number from the seller.
- Deposit specie into the seller’s account.
- Upload your receipt to prove you made the deposit/trade.
- Receive bitcoins! The coins will arrive ter your LocalBitcoins wallet.
The above guide wasgoed meant to give you an idea on how LocalBitcoins works.
If you want more information, read our total guide on how to use LocalBitcoins.
LocalBitcoins is private and does not require any private details or verification, albeit specific sellers may request this informatie.
Be sure to buy from sellers with previous trade history and positive terugkoppeling.
Local Bitcoins charges a vapid 1% toverfee on each purchase.
- Can be private, rapid and effortless
- In-person trades require no individual information
- Purchases of bitcoin can be made quickly via contant deposit
- Beware of scams, always go after the rules!
- Tighter to buy large amounts of bitcoins compared to large exchanges
- Slightly to significantly higher prices than regular exchanges, premium for higher privacy
BitQuick connects you with sellers who want specie for their bitcoins.
BitQuick is only available te the United States and works like this:,
- Find a seller. Once you find a seller you agree on a price for the bitcoins.
- Make metselspecie deposit. Go to the seller’s canap and make a metselspecie deposit into the seller’s account.
- Upload receipt. Upload your receipt to the seller to prove you made the deposit.
- Receive bitcoins! The seller will release bitcoins to you.
This process can be finished at a massive number of banks across the United States.
Bitcoin purchases made with contant deposit are usually delivered within two hours, and ter many cases te under an hour!
- One of the fastest ways to buy bitcoins
- More physically secure than other metselspecie payment methods spil one pays the money to a handelsbank teller
- 2% fees for buyers are somewhat high for metselspecie trading
- Prices vary and can be much higher (or even lower) than the current Bitcoin price
Wall of Coins
Wall of Coins is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange that offers a number of payment methods.
Specie deposit, however, is the exchange’s most common payment method.
There are overheen 100,000 deposit locations available across the United States.
Wall of Coins also supports Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Poland, Argentina, Latvia, Poland, and the Philippines.
After a specie deposit is made you’ll usually receive your bitcoins within 15 minutes.
- Effortless way to purchase bitcoins
- Fairly private way to purchase bitcoins, only your phone number is required
- Presently limited to 12 countries
- Hard to find sellers suggesting high volume
LibertyX Buy Bitcoin
LibertyX lets you buy bitcoin with contant at a number of retail stores across the United States.
You’ll have to verify your identity before buying, making LibertyX less private than some of the other options.
You can buy up to $1000 worth of bitcoin and will be charged a 1% toverfee on all purchases.
If you sign up with Facebook you can buy your very first $1000 toverfee free.
Your bitcoin should arrive a few minutes after your payment is made.
- Effortless and quick way to buy bitcoins with contant
- Low 1.5% (plus store toverfee) rate for specie purchase method
- Daily $1000 limit is fairly high for a convenience service
- Participating stores add their own variable toverfee
- Some verification is required which lowers the expected privacy level of metselspecie purchase
- Affixing your Facebook account further degrades privacy
Bitcoin ATMs Buy Bitcoin
Our Bitcoin ATM opbergmap helps you find a Bitcoin ATM te your local area.
Using Bitcoin ATMs you can buy bitcoins with metselspecie ONLY.
The average ATM charges a toverfee of 5-10%, but this is what people are willing to pay to buy bitcoins privately and with no verification.
There are many Bitcoin ATM manufacturates, so each ATM is different. Some require verification, albeit most don’t.
- Our ordner makes it super effortless to find a Bitcoin ATM near you
- Bitcoin ATMs often have 5-10% fees vanaf purchase
Bitit Buy Bitcoin Read Review
Bitit is slightly different than the other options on this pagina. Instead of buying directly with specie, you instead need to use a voucher like Flexepin or Neosurf. The fees are about 8% for buying with Neosurf or Flexepin.
- Unique way of purchasing offers toegevoegd privacy overheen other methods
- 8% Neosurf toverfee is slightly better than Coinhouse’s 10%
- Available ter 50 countries
- €10,000 initial weekly Neosurf contant payment limit
- Bitcoin bounty cards also available, more expensive than other options
- In-person buying methods opoffering more privacy but can be confusing
- Identity verification required for buying amounts overheen €25
- €500 initial weekly credit/debit card limit
Buy Bitcoin with Specie Exchange Comparison
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re still a bit confused, that’s okay. Buying bitcoins is hard and that’s why I built this webpagina.
The FAQ section below should reaction all of your remaining questions.
What are risks are involved buying bitcoins with metselspecie?
Buying bitcoins with metselspecie can be very low risk.
If making a trade in-person, it’s best to meet ter a public place to reduce the risk of scamming or theft.
If buying bitcoins with specie via specie deposit, use an escrow service (like LocalBitcoins or BitQuick) to ensure the seller voorwaarde send you the bitcoins after receiving bitcoins.
What are the benefits and advantages?
It’s effortless to buy petite amounts of bitcoin with metselspecie.
It’s also private, since no private information is required te most cases, especially if trading ter person or at an ATM with no verification.
Buying bitcoins with contant is also quick, spil there is no verification to slow down the process.
What are the disadvantages?
It can be hard to buy large amounts of bitcoins with metselspecie, especially with contant deposit.
Bitcoin ATMs also have boundaries and some require verification if more than a certain amount is purchased.
Do you want to buy larger amounts of bitcoins? Attempt buying with a bankgebouw account and you’ll save on fees, too.
Why do Local Bitcoins and Bitcoin ATMs have a higher price than other exchanges?
The average buy price on Local Bitcoins and Bitcoin ATMs is usually 5-10% higher than the average global rate.
Unlike other exchanges, which require ID verification and individual information, Local Bitcoins and Bitcoin ATMs don’t require any information like this.
The 5-10% premium on LocalBitcoins and at ATMs is simply the cost people are willing to pay for privacy when buying bitcoins.
Is it risky providing up my ID ter order to buy?
It depends how much you trust the exchanges.
Just like any information you give up online, there is always the risk that it can be hacked or stolen from the webstek you give it to.
One thing that Bitcoin exchanges have going for them is that because they are permanently under attack, they have some of the best security and protections te place to protect against the hacking of your individual informatie.
There is always risk with anything related to information online.
Even Yahoo wasgoed hacked and information on 1 billion accounts wasgoed stolen.
Should I leave my bitcoins on the exchange after I buy?
Wij indeed recommend storing any bitcoins you want to keep safe te a wallet you own.
Many Bitcoin exchanges have bot hacked and lost customer funds. If you don’t want to fall victim to thesis hacks then the easiest way is to store your coins te a wallet you control.
Can you sell bitcoins?
Out of the exchanges wij listed, LocalBitcoins, Wall of Coins, and BitQuick all permit you to sell bitcoins for metselspecie.
Tutorials: How You Can Buy Bitcoins with Contant
How to Use BitQuick
BitQuick is one of the best ways to buy bitcoins with contant te the United States.
It charges 2% vanaf buy but the exchange rates are generally better than LocalBitcoins.
Wij will showcase you how to make your very first purchase ter the tutorial below.
You will NEED a Bitcoin wallet before you can buy from BitQuick. Don’t have one? Read our guide.
Go to BitQuick
You will see the huis pagina. Then, click “Quick Buy”
Come in the amount you want to spend. You can come in ter dollars or BTC, the fields will update automatically.
You should now see a list of banks with prices:
You can pick any canap, and banks with the lowest prices will vertoning up very first.
Once you picked a bankgebouw you will be required to pack ter some details. This includes your email, phone number, and Bitcoin address. You can also switch the amount of Bitcoin you want to receive.
Make sure you waterput ter your phone number and press “SEND VERIFICATION”. This will send a Speld code to your phone that you need to confirm.
Once you waterput te your details press “PLACE HOLD”. This will lock ter your order.
Now you will need to find a bankgebouw branch of the bankgebouw you chose te your area. Then you go into the handelsbank, make a deposit, and save the receipt.
Go back into BitQuick and upload the receipt to the seller. This proves you made the deposit.
Bitcoins should arrive to the address you entered earlier within Three hours!
Buy Bitcoins with Contant from Bitcoin ATMs
Bitcoin ATMs are another excellent way to purchase bitcoins with specie!
Think of a Bitcoin ATM spil a specie to Bitcoin converter.
While you may have to physically drive or walk to the ATM, once you reach the ATM you can buy bitcoins instantly. You’ll need to be fortunate enough to have a Bitcoin ATM te your area.
You can do the following to check if there is a Bitcoin ATM near you:
1. Go to the Bitcoin ATM Schrijfmap
Two. Search by Location
Te the search opbergruimte ter the top left, type te the name of your country or city and click come in.
Three. Find an ATM
Once you search, you’ll be taken to the location you entered on the opbergmap. If you see ordner speld markers, you’re te luck! That means there are Bitcoin ATMs te your area.
Four. Choose an ATM
Click on one of the schrijfmap markers for more details about a specific ATM. From there, you can also click on “Read More” at the bottom for even more details.
While Bitcoin ATMs make it effortless to buy bitcoin with metselspecie, there are some downsides:
Bitcoin ATMs generally sell bitcoins at a mark-up of 5-10%.
Before you buy bitcoin from an ATM, check the ATM’s price against a Bitcoin price index like Bitcoin Average or the CoinDesk BPI.
Some ATMs may require verification, like a picture of an ID or a finger print scan (albeit most don’t).
Buy Bitcoins with Metselspecie at Wall of Coins
Wall of Coins is a peer-to-peer specie exchange, presently available ter the United States, Canada, Germany, Argentina, Latvia, Poland, and the Philippines.
Now that you know a bit about LibertyX wij’ll showcase you how to use it. Once you’ve downloaded the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, open it and you should see a screen like this:
Come in the amount of bitcoins you want to buy and then press “NEXT”. You should now see a screen with some options. If you want to find a store near you to buy then click “Find Store”. Now you’ll see a zoomed out opbergmap.
Waterput te your location or permit the app to see your current location. You should then see a zoomed te ordner with pins displayed the many locations you can buy from:
Now tapkast on a speld and then tapkast “SELECT THIS LOCATION”:
You will get more information on the location, like the store’s hours, fees, phone number, and instructions for buying the coins:
Te the next step you will need to login with Facebook or make an account:
Once you login you will also need to listig your phone number.
Once you confirm your phone number you can get your LibertyX code that you demonstrate the store!
At the store you present the code to the cashier and pay for the amount of coins you want. The cashier will then print out another code that you inject into the LibertyX app. Once you come in the code from the cashier you receive bitcoins!
Trades Near You: Mycelium Local Trader
Mycelium Local Trader is part of the Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet for Android.
If you live ter a city, you’re ter luck:
There may be a number of sellers ter your area.
Make sure you meet te a public space. Going with a friend is best, too. There have bot reports of scams and robberies, so just make sure you take precautions when buying.
Once you download the app, click Buy/Sell:
Once you come in your location you should see a list of local sellers:
Click on a seller for more informatie:
Again, make sure you buy from sellers with good terugkoppeling! If you meet, meet te a public space and go with another person.
Peer-to-Peer Exchange Explanation
The exchanges mentioned above (LocalBitcoins, Wall of Coins, and Bitquick) all work ter almost the same way.
This section aims to provide more clarity on how a trade might work using one of thesis exchanges.
Buying Bitcoins at Peer-to-Peer Exchanges
Peer-to-peer (P2P) Bitcoin exchanges are a excellent way to get bitcoins with specie. A P2P trade usually works something like this:
- A buyer and seller use a webpagina like LocalBitcoins or Wall of Coins and agree on a price.
- The seller’s bitcoins are held by the webpagina and only released to the buyer upon confirmation of payment.
- The buyer deposits metselspecie into the seller’s canap account.
- The seller confirms payment. Usually, the buyer sends the seller a receipt to prove that contant wasgoed deposited into the seller’s account.
- The webpagina (LocalBitcoins or Wall of Coins) releases the bitcoins to the buyer.
- The seller got specie, and the buyer got bitcoins. The trade is finish!
The above wasgoed just an example!
Through sites like LocalBitcoins you are free to agree on other payment methods besides metselspecie deposit.
You could arrange to meet te person and exchange specie for Bitcoin.
Yes, using LocalBitcoins you can even exchange that Starbucks bounty card from Christmas a few years ago for bitcoins ,)
Why Are Peer-to-Peer Exchanges Good?
- No verification is required. You don’t need to submit any private details and there is no verification process that takes up time.
- Contant payments are irreversible. Once contant is ter someone’s canap account, the buyer of bitcoin has no way to switch roles the transaction. So the seller can feel certain that he received payment for bitcoins, and release the bitcoins to the buyer.
A Note on Exchange Rates
Peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchanges offerande a rapid way to buy bitcoins.
Peer-to-peer exchange rates may be a bit higher than the global average Bitcoin exchange rate.
People are willing to pay more to buy bitcoins both more privately and swifter. The markup is usually somewhere around 5-10% on LocalBitcoins. Wall of Coins generally has rates close to market.
Check the against a Bitcoin price index like Bitcoin Average or the CoinDesk BPI.
Best Practices for In-Person Metselspecie Trading
If you determine to meet up with another person then make sure to take some precautions.
Meet ter a public area. Most trades will go through fine but a search on Google shows people getting robbed or scammed at in-person trades.
Bring a friend. If possible, attempt to bring along a friend or family member just so you’re not alone.
Thesis tips are not meant to scare you and there is nothing wrong with trading bitcoins. But when dealing with any amount of money or trade it’s best to be safe.
Theft, Scams, and Storage
If you get one thing from this article let it be this:
Don’t store your bitcoins on exchanges.
I’ve bot buying bitcoins for more than three years. I’ve never lost any money to scams or thefts. Go after the guidelines te this article and you’ll be able to do the same.
Here are two examples where users got screwed by leaving bitcoins on exchanges:
And there are many more I could list.
If you’re buying with contant from an ATM you won’t have to worry about this, since ATMs always send bitcoins directly to a wallet or Bitcoin address.
If you’re buying from BitQuick or LocalBitcoins:
Make sure to budge the coins you bought to your own wallet right after you buy!
Secure Your Coins: Get a Good Bitcoin Wallet
Make sure you get yourself a Bitcoin wallet that will securely store your bitcoins.
Besides storage, there are many scam exchanges out to steal your individual information and/or bitcoins.
Following thesis two basic principles should help you avoid theft, scams, and any other loss of funds:
- Do research before buying on any exchange. Check reviews, ratings, and regulation information.
- Don’t store coins on the exchange. Already mentioned above but worth repeating.